Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Knoxville, TN, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Avertium is the security partner that companies turn to for end-to-end Cybersecurity solutions that attack the chaos of the cybersecurity landscape with context. By fusing together human expertise and a business-first mindset with the right combination of technology and threat intelligence, Avertium delivers a more comprehensive, more programmatic approach to cybersecurity - one that drives action on the ground and influence in the boardroom. That's why over 1,200 mid-market and enterprise-level organizations across 15 industries turn to Avertium when they want to be more efficient, more effective, and more resilient when waging today's cyber war. Show no weakness.®
Avertium is seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join a high-energy, rapidly growing team. The Inside Sales Representative will follow up on inbound lead generation and perform outbound prospecting to identify and qualify business opportunities for the Account Executive team members in the mid-enterprise market. As an Inside Sales Rep the ideal candidate will take initiative learning the processes and procedures set forth by the Inside Sales Manager and strive to meet competitive metrics and goals.
As a Sales Development Representative at Avertium, you will have the opportunity to help make our customers’ world a safer place so that they may thrive in an always-on, connected world. Avertium’s business-first mindset protects our customers’ business-critical assets while helping them align cybersecurity investment with the path to business innovation.
- Initiate cold calls, send introductory emails, and utilize LinkedIn or other tools to generate leads
- Identify key target accounts and qualify contact leads to generate meetings
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain clean and organized data tracking
- Schedule and attend meetings for prospective customers with sales team members and/or Solutions Architects
- Brief sales team members and key account executives by capturing customer intel, understanding and identifying prospective customer needs
Qualifications for success:
- 1+ years of experience in sales-related role: ideal
- Experience in cybersecurity, tech or related industry field: ideal
- Exceptional communication skills – interpersonal & written: needed
- Demonstrated ability to meet SDR goals and metrics: needed
- Solid prospecting and customer relationship skills: needed
- Consistent follow-through and time management skills: needed
- Ability to self-manage and be team oriented: needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment: needed
In addition to a career in the challenging world of cyber security, Avertium offers competitive salaries, full benefits, unlimited paid time off, participation in 401(k), and opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer the opportunity to work with cutting-edge security technologies in a stimulating work environment.
Avertium provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.