Insurance Experienced Customer Service Representative
Our insurance office is looking to hire the right, currently licensed, individual to join our outstanding client services team. Applicants must have property & casualty license. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Client Services Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current and new clients, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our policy offerings, and answer any questions our clients may have.
- Current Property & Casualty license required
- Must love a fast-paced environment.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Driven by a challenge.
- Always provide a top-notch client experience.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Pivot to other types of insurance we offer.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Manage claims communications.
- Be awesome!
Positive and supportive culture
Team Bonus opportunities
Health, dental, vision, life insurance available
Paid annual vacation & sick/personal PTO