Joseph Construction Field Employee
Are you looking to start your career in construction?
Joseph Construction is the best place to learn and grow!
The duties of this position are, but not limited to:
- Helping the jobsite superintendent with administrative duties.
- Help maintain a clean, organized, and safe jobsite.
- Learn different skills by watching and helping experienced personnel complete tasks.
- Help coordinate weekly jobsite meetings with subcontractors
- Maintain professional relationships with subcontractors and other vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by the project manager or superintendent.
This job operates at various job sites with a variety of weather conditions. This person routinely uses standard equipment, materials and supplies used on commercial construction projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift or move various materials up to 50 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or as directed by the Superintendent.
Travel is limited – up to 75 miles from the company’s main office is considered normal daily travel.
REQUIRED TOOLS, PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Any experience in commercial or industrial construction is preferred but not required.
- An eager desire to learn and grow in the construction industry.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check, mandatory drug screens and compliance with the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace
Joseph Construction Company, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetic information.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Guaranteed 40 hours a week.
Opportunity for hourly pay growth and quarterly bonuses.
Health insurance after 30 days of service.
7 paid holidays.
Paid vacation after 1 year of service.
Access to applicable tools.
Access to scholarships to the Associated Builders and Contractors Trade School.
Plus much more!