House Cleaner - Crew Member
Our company strives to be the best place for the best people to work. We have a few positions open for full time crew team members. All team members work on a team with 2-3 cleaners. A team leader is assigned to each team and trains new team members on cleaning and following standard operating procedures developed by the Cleanway owners.
If you are someone who takes pride in their work, operating with high integrity and efficiency while serving customers, please reach out for an interview. We are looking for individuals who have an eye for the details and go above & beyond to make an impact on our customers!
- Effectively use provided equipment -- including vacuums and cleaning solutions -- to clean customer homes
- Clean all surfaces in the home, including fans, blinds, light fixtures, baseboards, fixtures, counters, showers, toilets, cabinets, and floor
- Ability to occasionally clean floors on hands and knees in kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuum all stairs, carpet, hard surface floors and furniture
- Move all reasonably moveable furniture to clean under and behind
- Carry all cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers’ homes
- Assist in keeping supplies stocked and maintain equipment
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable, and on time
- Previous housekeeping/janitorial experience preferred
- Ability to read and follow cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs of equipment
- Clean drug test
- No felonies
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew and cleaning solutions
- If advancement to Team Leader is something that a crew member wants to pursue, a clean driving record is required
- All team members are required to abide by orientation and safety rules
- One required weekly team meeting is held for all team members to review the week's safety topics as well as give team members a voice to bring up any housekeeping items and "shout outs" to team members that were helpful that week. Occasionally we like to give out employee gifts and have breakfast at these meetings when possible. All employees are required to be in weekly team meetings.
- Crew team members are given raises when they pass periodical training test. Crew team members are eligible for advancement to team leaders based on attitude, leadership acumen and quality of work.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day-time shift (typically 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Monday - Friday, no weekends, no nights, no holidays
- Overtime paid during busy seasons
- Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Tips from customers and bonus pay is available
- Advancement is quick if a crew member shows interest and aptitude in advancing to a team leader position
- Paid time off
- 1 week of vacation is offered for team members who have been with Cleanway for a year.
- 2 weeks vacation is offered for team members who have been with Cleanway for 5 years