Social Media/Event Coordinator
As the Social Media and Events Coordinator at Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson, you will play a pivotal role in driving the dealership's marketing initiatives and creating engaging events that captivate our audience and foster a vibrant community around the Harley Davidson brand. Your creative mindset, strong organizational skills, and digital expertise will be key to your success in this role.
Marketing & Social Media:
- Assist with maintaining website appearance and functionality.
- Assist & execute the placement with in-store signage.
- Utilize and implement social media campaigns for all our accounts.
- Acts as the frontline brand ambassador/administrator by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms.
- Work with leadership team to identify and implement specific strategy marketing initiatives.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing, conduct thorough research and provide clear conclusions to Marketing Director.
- Ensure all marketing and advertising materials are in strict compliance with Harley-Davidson Motor Company and PAM/MAP policy.
- Work alongside vendors on a needed basis such as but not limited to: Graphic Designers, Photographers, etc. as a needed basis.
- Ensure all projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Plan, execute and measure dealership internal and external events.
- Assist with coordinating all event logistics including on-site & off-site events.
- Assist with contract negotiation and book event space, arrange food and beverages, order supplies and ensure appropriate promotional material is being utilized (flyers, giveaway items, merchandise, etc.).
- Gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Serve as a liaison & main point of contact with vendors on event-related matters.
- Assist with managing on-site production and cleanup for events as necessary.
- Close out all events as required including completed event re-cap documentation.
- Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
Research & Development
- Invest time in learning video/photography editing techniques to continuously improve social media content.
- Passionate about the Harley-Davidson brand.
- Effective time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, and social media.
- Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Represent the Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson brand in a professional manner including but not limited to appearance, front & backstage communication, and core values of the company.
Benefits for Full-time positions
- Dental & Eye Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account