Enhance the customer’s overall experience and provide excellent customer service through the detailed washing ensuring cleanliness that exceeds customer expectations. Inspect the motorcycle surfaces for blemishes and notify the service department if necessary. Assist others as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1) Service Department Operations
- Wash the motorcycle with soap and a damp towel or other non-abrasive cloth.
- Ensure motorcycle is cleaner than when customer dropped it off.
- Follow prescribed washing method and utilize power washer and hose as required.
- Wash heavily filthy and difficult-to-reach regions of motorcycles.
- Perform routine maintenance of washing tools to keep them in good functioning order.
- Tidy up the wash/rinsing area at the end of the workday
- Attention to detail. Examine and clean no visible areas such as frame rails
- Assist Technicians with keeping the Service Department clean and organized.
- Read, understand and follow all safety requirements when using tools and chemicals and performing work in the shop.
- Moving and parking motorcycles in correct location.
- Complete documentation and tag motorcycles as required.
2) Customer Service
- Greet customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and surrounding areas.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of cleaning equipment.
- Current, valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.