Mechanical Assembly Position
Building industrial equipment using tools, technical drawings and knowledge of mechanical parts and components. This is not an assembly line position. Every equipment is custom-made to various specifications.
If you want to be part of a company that builds unique equipment and cares for its employees, this may be the place for you.
We offer a competitive salary. 3 weeks of PTO for the first year increasing to 25 days after 10 years, 10 national holidays, excellent medical insurance for less than $20/pay period and other benefits. Working hours 6:00-2:30 pm.
Candidates must be hands on, have a mechanical aptitude as well as a can-do-attitude with a drive to achieve results. Attention to detail is critical and the ability to work in a small team producing high quality custom-made industrial equipment.
- Assemble industrial machinery to drawing specifications.
- Operate hand tools and machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Min 5 years of experience in mechanical assembly or other mechanical experience.
- Hands on and experience assembling parts.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment including lifting devices and mobile equipment.
- Ability to read and follow mechanical, and preferably pneumatic and electrical drawings.
- Ability to perform precision measuring.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing circumstances.
We offer a competitive salary. 3 weeks of PTO for the first year increasing to 25 days after 10 years, 10 national holidays, excellent medical insurance for $15/pay period and other benefits. Working hours are 7:30 am-4:00 pm.
Paid time off
401(k) available on day one of hire