true Sr Compensation Consultant
The senior consultant works with business leaders to to create a competitive advantage through our talent. By designing new programs or making adjustments to existing ones, this role will design and propose scenarios to attract, retain, and motivate top talent.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders and executives to understand the needs of the business and resolve compensation related issues.
- Organize, report and analyze compensation data from internal systems.
- Prepare necessary presentations, scorecards, trends, and graphical illustrations for leadership reviews of compensation programs.
- Work directly with senior leadership and key stakeholders on compensation related processes and projects.
- Work closely with the Finance Department for firm understanding of the financial plans and any impact that compensation programs may have against sales, gross margin, etc.
- Develop communication tools for internal and external use in support of new programs, incentives as well as changes.
- Conduct job analyses and job evaluations ensuring both internal and external equity.
- Participate in annual salary surveys in order to maintain current competitive data.
- Conduct market analyses to identify competitive practices and trends in specific geographic areas.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Five years’ working experience in compensation and/or finance.
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to write complex formulas, work with pivot tables, charts and graphs, and linking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present data and interact with senior executives.
- Strong analytical skills, with critical attention to detail and demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities/projects with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines and providing high quality work.
- History of maintaining sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified compensation professional (CCP) Certified Equity Professional