true Senior Coworker Services Technology Consultant
The Senior Coworker Success Technology Consultant provides support, guidance, and technical expertise to stakeholders on HR reports, system needs and system issues. This role analyzes, designs, tests and implements complex business applications within CDW’s Human Capital Management (HCM).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Implementation and ongoing support of the Human Capital Management System (Workday)
- Triage and configure Workday enhancements or fixes for HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Timecards, Absence/Leaves, reporting, and other modules as directed by leadership.
- Lead, design and maintain Workday application security, manage business configuration rules/table values, develop queries and reports and overall troubleshoot issues within HCM platform.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to gather business requirements and work with functional community to provide requested information.
- Develop unit tests, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze user/vendor needs to establish system design, file requirements and processing specifications.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Serve as a key liaison with third party vendors & cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. payroll).
- Use project management skills in managing projects.
- May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative depending on size/scope of project.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Train HR systems users (current and new) on new processes/functionality.
- Provide help-desk functional support to end users.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
- Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
Participate in external user group meetings and conferences (pre-approval may be required) Coach and mentor junior team members.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 year Human Resource Information Systems experience
- Experience with Workday or similar HCM platform Demonstrated subject matter expert on common HRIS business practices and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills, with critical attention to detail and demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Proven project management, planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to effectively document processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships cross-functionally.
- Workday experience
- SQL Server and database experience