JAVA Sr. Developer
Are you ready for a challenge? CGI Federal is looking for an Alfresco pioneer to harness emerging technologies and modernize the federal space. You know Alfresco’s capabilities go beyond basic interface. It will allow our customer to build a transformative, scalable and easy to use platform.
The ask is simple. We need to hire you as a Senior Developer to handle a full COTS product implementation. This role will require leadership, work ethic, client engagement and a passion for Alfresco. We need someone that wants to take on a challenge and change the technical landscape of the federal government. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic company that gives you a direct stake in the team’s success.
This position can be worked Nationwide.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will:
- Develop specifications for COTS product implementation.
- Configure and Integrate Alfresco to satisfy functional and technical requirements as specified.
- Customize COTS product as per agreed upon customer requirements while coordinating with UX Specialist on the team.
- Install and maintain incrementally delivered products in appropriate environments.
- Analyze and fix problems associated with the system and work with appropriate vendors for problem resolution
- Monitor systems and correct any errors or inconsistencies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science preferred) and minimum 8 years of work experience as a software developer
• Due to contract requirements, US Citizenship is required
• Alfresco and AWS Cloud experience in Federal government environment
• Experience working with Agile methodologies and ALM tools like JIRA
OPTIONAL: Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
List items desired for the Candidate, but not required (ex: Managerial skills, Team oriented, etc.)
• AWS DevOps
• GIT source control
• Agile Certification
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $148,700-170,100.
- AWS Cloud Adoption Framework