Java Developer (standard/senior)
Nowadays IT world can offer You a variety of projects, but not necessarily all of them are meaningful. This is not a case at CGI. Here you will dive into a project that changes ordinary people's lives and yours as well. The question is – are you ready to be a part of it?
Your benefits package is filled with:
• Development opportunities: trainings, CGI Academia and in-house knowledge sharing
• Team & culture that starts from the first morning coffee and stays in all events & activities
• Opportunity to buy up to 3% of shares and get double more at the CGI’s expense
• Referral bonus up to 2800 Eur for attracting a new team member
• Participation in the annual profit-sharing program
• Professional psychological sessions and supportive HR team
• Optional office location: Vilnius, Kaunas or remote work (in Lithuania area)
• Flexible working hours & guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Private health insurance and many more additional benefits
Salary range: 3500 – 4600 Eur/month (gross)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in all stages of the development cycle
• Write, test, review and develop efficient codes
• Create & maintain tomorrow’s technologies
• Bond with your international team and celebrate the results created together
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• You have 3+ years of JAVA EE application development experience
• Spring Framework (Core, Jdbc, WEB, DM)
• OSGi, CXF, Jboss Fuse, Apache Tomcat and Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL)
• RESTful API, AngularJS, HTML/CSS
• You are a team player who loves to develop high-quality technologies
• You freely use Lithuanian & English languages on a daily basis
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Spring Data frameworks
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.