Global Insider Risk Program Director
Challenge yourself, change lives and help shape the UK’s digital revolution. We look to our Global Insider Risk Program Director leaders to drive change, inspire trust with clients and colleagues, and take responsibility for some of the world’s most ambitious transformation projects.
CGI was recognised in the Sunday Times Best Places to Work List 2023 and has been named one of the ‘World’s Best Employers’ by Forbes magazine. We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3.5% + 3.5% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee. We are committed to inclusivity, building a genuinely diverse community of tech talent and inspiring everyone to pursue careers in our sector. Join us and you’ll be part of an open, friendly community of experts. We’ll train and support you in taking your career wherever you want it to go. We are happy to discuss remote or hybrid working.
In this high profile role you will be, responsible for leading the development, implementation and on-going management of CGI Global Insider Risk program, which includes policies and procedures to protect the organization against the risks from insiders. You will define the strategy and approach to instill an Insider Risk culture at CGI and, to stay abreast of emerging threats to evolve CGI insider risk program effectively. You will be responsible for collaborating with Strategic Business Units, Global Functions and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment, operational standards, program effectiveness and cost efficiency.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Program leadership and management
• Developing well-structured plans from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines and milestones
• Initiate and set goals for programs based on the organization’s strategic objectives
• Planning and managing program budget, business case development
• Create and nurture effective communication within the organization
Strategic Approach and Roadmap
• Collaborate with global stakeholders to design and recommend a global strategy and roadmap for managing Insider Risk in manner which promotes effectiveness, standardization and optimizes enterprise-wise spend
• Define and evolve the global policies, standards and controls to support the strategies
• Provide a global, holistic view of insider threat risk posture, KPI and global spend
Subject Matter Expert
• Insider Risk frameworks including policies, working group protocols, UAM tools, supporting technologies and other operational controls required by a global organization to effectively implement and manage an Insider Risk program
• Demonstrated ability effectively collaborate with Global Security Operations Center and other stakeholders to support the Insider Risk program
• Deep knowledge of investigative principles, protocols and the ability to lead and/or coach complex and sensitive investigations in a global environment
• Familiarity with ASIS/SHRM WVPI.1-2011 and ability to support local Security Business Partners with subject matter expertise on violence risk assessments, contemporary methods and tools, and risk management plans
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
• Extensive experience in security roles relating to insider threat, particularly in a large corporate environment
• Relevant certifications strongly preferred: Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM), Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor (ITVA), Insider Threat Program Evaluator (ITPE) and/or Certified Threat Manager (CTM)
• Skill leader with excellent understanding of Insider Threat concepts and the implementation of those concepts in complex environments.
• Investigations and/or Counter Intelligence experience
• Experience with and understanding of workplace violence prevention methodologies, contemporary methods and tools, violence risk assessments, and risk management plans preferred but not required
• Experience in IT and business consulting services industries, including data center environments, preferred
• Ability to collaborate effectively in a complex multi-national environment
• Excellent analytical, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate and manage relationships with global partners and varying levels of management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?