Sr. Power Platform Developer
CGI is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, senior Power Platform developer to join a high-performing Agile team in designing and building modern, services-based web applications for a large government agency. Our team is using a modern development stack and various additional open-source technologies. You will have the opportunity to help build and modernize the system applications for cloud deployment. Grow your leadership and technical skills with in-demand technologies in a fast-paced environment as part of an exciting, positive team that moves quickly and delivers quality software alongside a passionate customer.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Architect, Design, and Implement solutions to effectively handle of case tracking, automating workflows, developing dashboards and reports utilizing MS Power Platform.
- Working with Scrum Master and Product owner to develop roadmaps, Release Plan, Sprint Goals, PBI refinement and Sprint Retrospective.
- Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimation
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- This position requires at least 7 years’ experience in software development and IT consulting.
- This position requires at least 3 years of software development experience using Microsoft Platforms, Databases, and Cloud Infrastructure, i.e. Azure and Office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, developing Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI analytical reports.
- Experience with creating and maintaining a PP environment strategy, and managing the lifecycle of PP solutions.
- Work effectively with Developers, Testers, PMs, QAs, and BAs to support necessary technical guidance for the application management.
- Well-versed in web technologies and modern architecture and is familiar with best practices
- Experience working directly with clients, providing guidance to them as well as internal teams
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the full software life cycle
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodology
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US eligibility.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $106,300-186,000.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.