Meet our professionals
CGI USA - Knoxville and CGI: Creating jobs, growing communities
CGI is looking for Salesforce Artisans to join our team in Knoxville, TN.
The core focus of this position is to work as a developer with various salesforce clouds such as experience cloud, sales cloud, and service cloud.
We are seeking candidates who possess a deep understanding and experience with development in Aura Lightening Components, Apex programming, integration using Salesforce technology toolsets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a premier IT company, for a permanent position providing high-end IT services to local enterprise clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Build and deliver capabilities that enable the client-facing associates to provide the
best CRM experience using cloud-centered solutions.
• Be a partner in a squad set up to build and deliver end-to-end technology capabilities
• Design and manage execution of unit and integration test plans (automation and
manual) to ensure that a quality solution is delivered.
• Perform necessary Salesforce data validation and write/complete queries.
• Automate any manual processes and ensure automated unit tests and functional
tests are written.
• Provide business partners with daily updates based on ad-hoc and scheduled
• Fix any defects and items which do not meet the acceptance criteria of the story or
• Provide production support and timely triage/fix of features and data once live for
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and
salesforce product areas.
• Should have deep technical capabilities and be able to contribute towards
programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Lightning
components, LWC API development (Drop Wizard), Test class development and
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Salesforce Configuration, customization and
understanding of Apex code, Lightning Experience and integration across upstream
and downstream systems.
• Solid knowledge of creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas,
rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within
Salesforce or other similar platforms.
• An understanding of Salesforce.com API tools (Data loader\Workbench\Custom
Metadata loader) for data migration activities in Salesforce.com would be a plus.
• Ideally, you have at least 5+ years of IT experience working on Salesforce product
• 3+ years of experience in Community/Experience Cloud, Aura Framework, SFDX, SOQL, SOSL, APEX programming, Triggers, GIT or similar version control
• 3+ years of experience in Agile methodology
• 3+ years of experience in Configurations including Object creation, Flows, Change Sets, Profiles, Permission Sets
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $52,400- $139,300.”
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more