MDM Developer (Mid to Senior)
CGI has an immediate need for an MDM Developer (Mid to Senior) to join our financial services team in Columbia, SC, Lafayette, LA or Knoxville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Join a fast-paced agile team working on cloud implementation effort. Looking for a strong Java Backend Developer with Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices, Rest API experience. AWS experience is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Advanced proficiency in coding in Java 8, Spring Boot technologies as well as unit testing/Mockito experience and Cucumber Automation Testing.
• Work on cloud transformation effort, move application components to AWS, update code, create/run CICD pipeline.
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
• Understand the application code with minimal assistance and resolve bugs/defects/performance issues identified.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years of experience with TIBCO EBX. Including experience with Match & Merge and Data exchange module or 3-5 years of experience with Informatica Multidomain MDM. Including proven experience implementing Match & Merge.
• If candidate is not familiar with TIBCO EBX but has a MDM background with another tool, they will be expected to upskill on TIBCO EBX
• Required Java background
• Proven experience with Maven, J2EE, RESTful API
• Required Cloud background: AWS Certification
• 3+ years developing on AWS
• Proficient in an agile/scrum environment.
• Proficient with code reviews and grooming technical requirements.
• Strong Documentation and communication Skills.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Associate level certification desired
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $59,700.00 - $146,900.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)