CGI is looking for a talented, driven and dynamic Technical Lead who has a passion for solving problems. At CGI, a world-class IT company, you will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, building forward looking solutions and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Bring your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world and become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth.
The preferred location for this position is Nationwide
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Shall have at least seven (7) years of experience leading software development efforts delivering data management solutions in the cloud, including data collection, validation, dissemination and reporting.
• Shall be proficient in Microsoft technology stack for cloud environment, operating systems, virtual machines, databases, web server, and account management/RBAC.
• Shall be proficient in data management involving data security, interoperability, processing of large volume of data, data maintenance, standardization, and distribution through web services, APIs, sFTP and HTTP encrypted with TLS.
• Shall have experience and proficiency with metadata management tool, developing business rules, calculations and reporting.
• Shall have an understanding of database technologies to include but not limited to SQLServer and Azure Database services.
• Shall have experience utilizing program and project management tools, such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git, JIRA, Azure DevOps, and/or Microsoft Project to plan, execute, and measure projects.
• Shall act as a collaborator across teams both internal to the client organization as well as external on cross-cutting activities to ensure consistency and use of best practices.
• Shall be responsible for identifying, documenting and communicating risks and issues as well as making sure that are appropriate mitigation plans in place.
• Shall manage client expectations and communications in a manner that promotes long term trust and confidence in the team’s ability to deliver quality solutions.
Shall be proficient in Agile DevSecOps principles including CI/CD pipeline, automation and use of tools and methods to efficiently manage product releases, sprints, and development cycles.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Familiarity with C#
• Familiarity/Understanding of Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud native solutions
Familiarity/Understanding of Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Zero Trust
Understanding of Federal Security Standards
Understanding of SLAs and financial impact.
Microsoft Azure certification
Proficient in written and verbal communications
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,000-165,300.
- Agile Delivery Management
- Azure App Services
- Data Architecture
- Cloud Native Development