Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer to join our financial services team in Belton, TX, Lafayette, LA or Columbia, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Automating, building, deploying, managing, and releasing of code from one environment to other environment and tightly maintaining Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and configuration management in multiple environments like (DEV/TEST/PROD).
• Build and Deployments for testing environments like development to staging and production.
• Create Docker Images and running Docker Containers.
• Creating and managing the various development and build platforms, and deployment.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 8+ years of relevant experience in DevOps
• Hands on experience in AWS
• Experience in Containers & Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience in Jenkins, SVN, Git, Maven, Gradle, Nexus, UCD, and UCR or similar
• Experience in Urban Code Deploy/Release, XL Deploy/Release
• Experience in AWS platform using CloudFormation, OpsWorks,
• Skills with APM and Infrastructure and configuration scripting
• Unix, Python, Groovy/Go Scripting experiences
• Experience in Terraform/Ansible and Cloud Formation Template
• Experience in Jenkins and UCD for continuous-integration and End-to-End automation for all build and deployments on on-prem and AWS environments.
• Experience on Amazon Webservices (AWS), Creating EC2 Instances and configuring all services.
• Solid experienced in Linux/Unix. Must be comfortable writing Unix shell scripts and autosys jobs.
• Extensive experience in Version Control System GIT. Experience on Branching, Merging, and Tagging concepts in GIT and GitHub.
• Extensive experience using MAVEN as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war, ear) from raw source code.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certification desired
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $75,600.00 - $165,300.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.