Pre-Sales Consultant (Remote)
Want to build new possibilities ? We're doing that.
CGI is looking for Business System Analyst to help support our sales and grow the Advantage ERP business. You will perform market research and deliver presentations while managing a variety of tasks supporting new business opportunities. The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, and look for new and creative ways to market our products and services.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you'll make an impact
1. Describe technology in terms easily understood by business customers.
2. Create and present compelling presentations and system demonstrations to support sales
and business development activities.
3. Collaborate with the technology and business teams to deliver high quality solutions for
4. Bring curiosity and a questioning mind-set to work, asking always about the “why” and
the “business value” of system capabilities.
5. Establish and maintain positive relationships with business partners and technology.
6. Understand and stay abreast of relevant architectures and technologies.
7. Generate innovative approaches to existing problems or new opportunities.
8. Work closely with stakeholders to build trust and understand their goals, motivations,
constraints, risks, and operating environment.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you'll bring
1. Experience as Business Systems Analyst.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Knowledge of system architecture.
4. Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
5. Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
6. Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with
customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
7. Business process management and modeling a plus.
8. Prior ERP experience required
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skills level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the US is $66,300 -$146,900
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process Management
- ERP System CSB