Sr. SDET Engineer with Python
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. Python SDET to join our financial services team in Knoxville, TN, Lafayette, LA or Columbia, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for test automation for various software applications.As an Automation Tester, you will act as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7-8 years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
• Strong Experience with test automation tools like Selenide/Selenium, Maven, SoapUI and Jenkins.
• Experience with automation testing of enterprise level web and client/server applications.
• Strong Experience with Python programming
• Proficiency with Java or other applicable object-oriented language.
• Experience with Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Experience with SQL queries and database objects
• Experience with Unix scripting
• Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
• Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Knowledge of test management tools such as JIRA Xray, ALM, Octane, or a similar tool is desirable.
• Knowledge of testing types (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
• Experience working in financial industry.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to provide results with minimal supervision.
• Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from stakeholders.
• Contribute individually and as a member of a team
Knowledge on usage of AWS SDK libraries for automation will be a plus
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $75,600.00 - $165,300.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.