Sr. SAP S/4HANA Functional Consultant (Asset Management) - U.S. Citizenship Required
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI is seeking a high-potential Sr. SAP S/4HANA Functional Consultant (Asset Management) with experience in S/4HANA. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with our clients in leading workshops, understanding their requirements, designing and presenting solutions, configuring SAP and completing the full software lifecycle. The primary focus is on design, configuration and testing in SAP S/4HANA, Public Sector but experience and/or desire to grow and mentor a team is also desirable. This role requires a broad understanding of SAP Federal Asset Management processes and solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The Sr. Consultant facilitates the gathering and validating of requirements, designing, implementing and supporting SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Asset Management and understands the Public Sector module within SAP to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with the ability to identify gaps, issues and work-around solutions.
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, configuration and testing of end-to-end business processes, including integration with Finance, Logistics, Projects and CO apart from pertinent FIORI APPS.
• Create Functional Design Documents (FDD) and support the creation of Technical Design Documents (TDD) and To-Be process designs for the SAP S/4HANA solutions.
• Responsible primarily for the successful implementation of SAP S/4HANA, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• A minimum of 7 years of SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years in Asset Management.
• A minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP implementations.
• Expertise in Asset Management Best Practices including demos and test scripts
• Expertise in configuration and implementation of SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
• Knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
• Experience using SAP Activate methodology.
• Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Contract, Lease and Real Estate management and/or Asset Retirement Obligation Management.
• SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management.
• Experience in integration with SAP Application areas such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Project Systems (PS), and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $181,800.
- Configuration Management
- SAP Fiori