AWS Terraform/CloudFormation Developer
CGI has an immediate need for an AWS Terraform/CloudFormation Developer to join our financial services team in Reston, VA, Columbia, SC or Knoxville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Interface with python libraries to write automation scripts for NetApp NSxN service for volume services (create, configure, setup, delete etc)
• Create service catalogs using CloudFormation.
• Interface with application team thelp them utilize these automation scripts for provisioning AWS NETApp Service.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years in CloudFormation and Terraform
• 5+ years in Python development, including boto3, lambdas, and step functions
• 5+ years in native AWS CI/CD tools such as CodePipeline and CodeBuild
• 5+ years in AWS FSx file systems
• 5+ years in Service Catalog and AWS SAM
• 5+ years in REST API
• 5+ years in DevOps
• Ability to start this role with momentum, and drive to succeed
• Ability to create innovative solutions solving challenging problems
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• Improve the cloud platform to increase product flexibility and delivery speed.
• Create services for log and monitoring, delivery pipelines, and self-service infrastructure provisioning.
• Continuously maintain, repair, and enhance infrastructure
B.S Computer Science
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $59,700.00 - $146,900.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)