Senior Salesforce Developer
CGI has an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our financial services team in Belton, TX, Columbia, SC or Lafayette, LA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
This project is part of a strategic salesforce initiative to modernize underwriting process in mortgage industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of professional experience with the Salesforce eco-system performing project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the Salesforce platform while delivering in an Agile framework.
• A solid understanding of IT delivery methodology and leading teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security and related technologies.
• 8+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration and development, including Salesforce Lightning, Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and migration tools.
• Strong client management and executive level communication skills and working across matrixed teams.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce enhancements, releases and continuous integrations/deployments.
• Experience utilizing tools such as JIRA, Rally, Version One and/or DOORS for Agile planning and delivery.
• At least two certifications in Salesforce (such as Salesforce Developer, Admin, Cloud Consultant etc.) highly preferred
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $75,600.00 - $165,300.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)