CGI has an immediate need for an Terraform/Github Developer to join our financial services team in Sterling, VA, Columbia, SC or Knoxville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Looking for very strong developer for Terraform, Sentinel Policy Development
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Terraform Developer (AWS, Sentinel Policy, Cloud Formation) shall have extensive experience in the involvement and understanding of existing infrastructure and the target cloud infrastructure to write terraform scripts. These scripts will be used to define and provision infrastructure for the Cloud CoE initiative/ This position will focus on reviewing the current infrastructure of applications deployed in AWS. This role requires an individual to review and develop strategy to ensure the health and monitoring of infrastructures in AWS. This role will also require that the individual be familiar with current and emerging cloud technologies and tools.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2+ years' experience in AWS, Terraform templates, Sentinel Policy
• Shell Scripting
• Kubernetes & Docker
• Development experience using Python,yaml,json and scripting
• AWS Service Catalog,Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, Sentinel Polict)
• Strong handon experience on Terraform is Mandatory
• Understanding of information security scanning and monitoring tool
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or relevant field
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $59,700.00 - $146,900.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more