Sr. SAP S/4HANA Basis Administrator - U.S. Citizenship Required
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI is seeking a Sr. SAP S/4HANA Basis Administrator to support an SAP S/4HANA Greenfield implementation project for a large government contract. The BASIS Administrator will provide technical application administration services in the development and production environments, confirm applications adhere to technical service levels and implement requisite corrective and maintenance measures. The BASIS Administrator will provide design, build, test, implementation and environment support for all SAP environments and related application components. The primary role of this position is SAP BASIS administration with a heavy focus on SAP S/4HANA and BW/4HANA system administration and monitoring. This project is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that leverages areas such as Agile/Scrum methodology to quickly build solutions based on customer requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, build and/or configure activities necessary for the initial build and periodically refresh components for the SAP environments.
• Perform system upgrades, patching and enhancements.
• Monitor and maintain database performance and monitor, maintain and enhance middleware technology.
• Troubleshoot system issues and provide resolution.
• Create and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications and procedures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new SAP functionality and improve system performance.
• Monitor system performance and provide proactive maintenance as needed.
• Provide guidance and support to junior BASIS team members.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• A minimum of 7 years of SAP implementation and post-production support experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in SAP BASIS administration, preferably with SAP S/4HANA.
• Strong knowledge of SAP architecture, system administration and troubleshooting.
• Experience with SAP system upgrades, patching and enhancement packages.
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager and/or SAP Focused Build.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Business, or other related technical discipline.
• SAP Basis certification or related SAP certification.
• Experience with HANA administration.
• Experience working on an Agile team.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $181,800.
- Analytical Thinking
- Performance/Stress Testing
- SAP Basis
- SAP Hana
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
- Other Civilian (Fed)