SAP Security Lead - U.S. Citizenship Required
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI is seeking a SAP Security Lead to support an SAP S/4HANA Greenfield implementation project for a large government contract. The SAP Security Lead will play a critical role in ensuring the security and compliance of SAP S/4HANA and GRC access control systems and their components. You will apply your SAP Security expertise to support the end-to-end project implementation and compliance activities. You will also provide GRC admin support, including the maintenance of GRC access control rule sets and the management of Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts, and perform Segregation of Duties (SoD) analysis, analyze risks and propose solutions to remediate or mitigate SOD violations. This project is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that leverages areas such as Agile/Scrum methodology to build solutions based on customer requirements quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the transformation of existing Legacy applications onto the S4/HANA platform.
• Make recommendations for application security including change, incident management, process enhancements, access management and change management.
• Lead SAP security design activities for the end-to-end implementation.
• Work with the SAP functional team members to define roles.
• Review and confirm role design with client stakeholders.
• Configure of SAP Security roles in S/4HANA.
• Provide testing support and resolve security-related defects.
• Confirm appropriate controls are implemented with SAP security and coordinate alignment as needed with Internal Audit and IT Compliances.
• Manage and resolve security incidents during hypercare.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working with security and controls, consulting stakeholders throughout the application implementation process.
• A minimum of 5 years of SAP security implementations.
• Experienced with SAP Application Security.
• Experienced with S/4 HANA Authorization Management.
• Experienced with SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC).
• Working knowledge of SAP business processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Business, or other related technical discipline.
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
• Experienced with UI Data Protection Masking for SAP S/4HANA.
• Experience working on an Agile team.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $181,800.
- Analytical Thinking
- Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
- SAP Financials
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Other Civilian (Fed)