SAP C4C Consultant
The role will be largely responsible for providing analysis and programming, and support to clients primarily using SAP C4C technology. The resource will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time delivery of multiple customer projects, maintaining communication with the applications IT customers keeping them updated with the status of their requests and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established SLA’s.
Candidate must be willing to report onsite at least 3x a week in Alabang.
1. At least 1 to2 years doing analysis and development on ABSL Scripting language, PDI and SAP Business Tech Platform for SAP Integrations
2. Strong foundation on NodeJS
3. Experience in version control and continuous integration is a plus
4. Coordinates with QA team for testing of work output
5. Create reports, forms and other deliverables for projects.
6. Write and maintain programming and project documentation based on provided specifications.
7. Understands and uses CMMI defined processes and documentations.
8. Continuously improve knowledge through reading and self-study.
9. Other duties as assigned by PM or Team Lead
10. With SAP C4C certification
Job Requirement and Specification as Functional Analyst
1. Familiar with relational database concepts and SQL.
2. Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities 3. Must have excellent communication skills and be service-oriented.
4. Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the company and a favorable image of the company.
5. Effectively manage and solve complex problems through problem-solving.
6. Work cooperatively in a team environment.
7. Remain flexible on changing workloads
- Analytical Thinking
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.