FAIR Risk Analyst - Remote
Meet our professionals
U.S. - What we do matters
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to sophisticated problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for hardworking individuals to innovate with us. If you have a groundbreaking spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, come and join our team.
We are seeking to hire an authority on FAIR (Factor Analysis Information Risk) Risk Analysis to join our financial services team. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside industry giants in the secondary mortgage industry. CGI offers an innovative approach to client support, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
CGI partners with 15 out of the top 20 banks globally, and their top 10 banking clients have worked with them for an average of 26 years! CGI has over 92,000+ members in 40 countries and over 5k+ committed clients who benefit from our end-to-end services across the globe.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Perform triage and detailed FAIR risk analysis using the RiskLens platform to efficiently scope and analyze loss event scenarios at scale
Apply internal and external data as well as calibrated estimation techniques to support FAIR analysis
Evaluate risks and use solid understanding of control categories and their effect on loss exposure to make informed recommendations for risk mitigation strategies to the business
Interpret analysis results and effectively communicate their meaning to decision-makers and other invested partners
Build and help lead the organization’s risk registers to monitor risks and track their mitigation activities with the associated risk owners
Help define critical metrics (KPI's/KRIs) to be actively used in decision making
Work with the RiskLens team to supervise and regularly update loss tables and data helpers within the RiskLens platform to support efficiency and consistency of risk analyses
Coordinate data-gathering initiatives to improve measurement precision
Socialize the FAIR risk quantification program and promote its adoption among internal customers and Leadership
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience
• 5+ years of related experience with FAIR Risk analysis/quantitative field
• Knowledge of risk analysis tools such Resolver, Enablon, etc
• Strategic – Validated proficiency and ability to demonstrate best practices and lessons learned externally and across the organization to develop strategy, implement and deliver results
• Has experience in various cybersecurity and IT capabilities and technology areas
• Align and Inspire – Ability to convey technical concepts and sophisticated analysis to internal and external senior level partners in a compelling and understandable manner
• Demonstrated skills in applying agile methods to drive work
• Build Relationships – Experience maximising cross-functional subject matter authorities to drive action and promote positive relationships in pursuit of common goals
• Experience with FAIR ontology, RiskLens, and general quantitative risk analysis
• Knowledge of PowerBI or other report generation automation technologies
• Professional certifications: CRISC, CISM, CRMP, CISA, etc
• SWOT analysis tools
Thorough knowledge of the quantitative and qualitative risk factors, industry risks, competition risks, and risk management approaches
Thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory rules, guidance, or supervisory letters
Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, negotiation, and project management skills
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, and eight or more years of relevant experience
• MA/MS in a quantitative field, and five or more years of related experience
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $67,200.00 - $146,900.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.