SAP Data Migration Consultant - U.S. Citizenship Required
Meet our professionals
U.S. - CGI Federal roles - Keeping Americans safe
CGI is looking for experienced SAP Data Migration Consultants to work closely with our clients and project team to develop MDM and Data Migration solutions for a ‘Greenfield’ migration to SAP S/4 HANA from legacy or other systems.
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the U.S.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Deliver client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget.
• Plan the data stream work, lead a team with diverse skills with both local and offshore resources, provide status updates, log and escalate risks/issues/decisions, participate in program governance.
• Monitor progress, manage risk and ensures key stakeholders are keep informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Analyze business requirements such as functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes, by conducting sessions with clients.
• Document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and delivers artefacts in line with the SAP business processes.
• Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
• Lead clients through data concepts such as Data Stewards, Data Governance, Mock Load , Data Objects, Data Owners, etc.
• Able to make recommendations for selection of appropriate data migration strategy.
• Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, and accelerators.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• 5-10 years of SAP Master Data Management experience.
• 3-5+ years in SAP end-to-end implementations, data migration experience within SuccessFactors a plus.
• Understanding of data load methods/ETL tools such as SAP BODS, LSMW, LTMC, etc.
• Experience in data management including leading the data migration execution: cleansing, extracting, staging, transforming, loading, validation and defect resolution
• Data profiling and cleansing approach expertise.
• Design and leadership of mock loads and data validation cycles.
• Understanding of leading practices for data governance approach, center of excellence/shared services structures and data governance processes/procedures.
• Experience facilitating cross-functional team members with complex schedules.
• Team lead expertise - stream planning, status reporting, managing governance, managing the team against the plan, escalating risks/issues/decisions/changes, budget management, etc.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $106,300 - $204,600.
CGI Federal anticipates accepting applications for this position through 1/31/2024.
- Data Migration
- Software Quality Assurance
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA