Salesforce Architect - Remote
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI has an immediate need for a Salesforce Architect team in Belton, TX, Columbia, SC or Troy, AL. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Preferred location is Reston, VA, Troy, AL, or Columbia, SC., but the position is open to Remote work anywhere in the US where there is a local CGI Office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and deploy high-quality Salesforce solutions using Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and Lightning Web Components.
• Utilize your understanding of the Salesforce Security Model to establish secure, robust Salesforce implementations.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with stakeholders in optimizing our Salesforce environments.
• Integrate Salesforce systems with internal and external systems leveraging Event-driven Architecture, REST-based web APIs and AWS services.
• Develop new features and functionality on the Salesforce platform using both out-of-the-box functionalities and custom code.
• Stay updated with the latest Salesforce advancements and recommend innovative solutions to enhance the platform's capabilities.
• Participate in code reviews, architectural discussions, and technical design sessions.
• Excellent project management skills to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and deliver on time.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience designing solutions, configuring and designing solutions using Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components with a strong understanding of Salesforce Security model.
• 3+ years of knowledge on out of the box Salesforce product suite including Service, Community cloud, App cloud and Einstein solutions.
• Extensive experience integrating Salesforce systems with internal and external systems using web-based API technologies such as SOAP or REST and AWS services such as Kinesis or any Pub/Sub patterns.
• 2+ hands on knowledge of data integration tools such as Salesforce Connect with enterprise systems.
• 2+ years of experience or knowledge with Node.js and Heroku
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, workflows and configuration. Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform a plus.
• Expert level understanding of core Salesforce platform such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and functional knowledge of entire product suite including Marketing Cloud, Integration Cloud and App Cloud.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to define and communicate “big picture" leveraging both technical and functional components.
• 1+ year of experience in developing and implementing layered security architecture, architecture designs to remediate vulnerabilities, securing applications in cloud.
• 1+ year of experience securing enterprise applications in public cloud service providers including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and performing Application Security assessments.
• 2+ years of knowledge of Salesforce Development Best Practices and experience with Salesforce Integration Patterns.
• Sound knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
• Skilled in Communication and relationship management with stakeholders including presenting information in an easy-to-understand format, excellent writing and articulating skills, disseminating information to team members.
• Extensive hands-on experience with architecting solutions for multi-cloud providers. Must possess big picture mindset and strong communication skills.
• 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce architecture and integrating with services and applications in AWS or other cloud providers. Sound knowledge of data integration patterns.
• Candidate should have strong skill sets in security aspects such as key management and encryption using Shield. Sound knowledge of SF crypto libraries and SF encryption policies.
• Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Data Architecture, Salesforce Integration Architect, Salesforce Platform App Builder or Heroku Architect.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant field
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $75,600.00 - $165,300.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
**CGI anticipates accepting applications for this position through February 26, 2024.
- Service Cloud