Sr. Microsoft Power Platform Developer/Architect
Meet our professionals
U.S. - Finding purpose at CGI
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth.
Partners with industry leaders at federal agency to develop a user intuitive systems using the full extent of Microsoft Power Platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Architect, Design, and Implement solutions to effectively handle case tracking, automating workflows, developing dashboards and reports utilizing MS Power Platform.
• Following agile practices, working with Scrum Master and Product Owner to develop roadmaps, Release Plan, Sprint Goals, PBI refinement and Sprint Retrospective.
• Deliver quality code to meet project objectives within timeline estimated schedule.
Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• This position requires at least 5 years of software development experience using Microsoft Platforms, Databases, and Cloud Infrastructure, i.e. Azure and Office 365.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Power Platform, developing Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI analytical reports.
• Experience with developing integration with Microsoft Dataverse.
• Work effectively with Developers, Testers, PMs, QAs, and BAs supporting development and maintenance of applications throughout full life.
• Well-versed in web technologies and modern architecture and be familiar with best practices
• Experience working directly with clients, providing guidance to them as well as internal teams
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $85800/ to $150200
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the U.S
CGI Federal anticipates accepting applications for this position through 2/05/2024
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive insurance options
• Matching contributions through the 401(k) plan and the share purchase plan
• Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Paid parental leave
• Learning opportunities and tuition assistance
Member assistance and wellness programs
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft TeamFoundationServer