Sr. Data Analyst with AWS Experience
Meet our professionals
U.S. - Technology as a force for good
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. Data Analyst with AWS Experience to join our team in Columbia, SC or Lafayette, LA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Preferred location is Columbia, SC or Lafayette, LA, but the position is open to Remote work anywhere in the US where there is a local CGI Office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Conducting data analysis and presenting the findings/insights based on analysis to senior management and business users.
• Creating dashboards and reports based on user needs to display any KPI's/metrics
• Perform Ad-hoc analysis-based requests and provide results
• Create jobs to gather data from multiple sources and populate the tables
• Performs data profiling, validation on data.
• Being a liaison between the business team and technology team in delivering the product and perform necessary testing required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Looking for 7 + years of IT experience.
• Required Data Analysis with strong SQL skills and mortgage background.
• Need strong SQL experience to write complex queries.
• Required 2 years of data engineer experience in EMR, RedShift, and Glue.
• Works well with an Agile Scrum team and requires little to no handholding.
• Experienced with data warehouse background (data lakes, data mining, and data mart).
• Experience with cloud dev concepts, particularly AWS is required.
• Excellent PL/ SQL skills (including complex SQL queries).
• Good to Have GSE's Mortgage business.
• Has cross-functional skills who will step in to fill a gap when needed (i.e. help with business analysis, testing, etc.).
•Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $53,100.00- $130,600.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
**CGI anticipates accepting applications for this position through March 11th, 2024.
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analysis