CGI is seeking a Data Engineer experienced with data migration, data prep on Azure, automating data pipelines, and building pipelines to extract and transform data in real-time. Experienced in developing and deploying applications on Microsoft Azure Databricks platform. This individual should be self-motivated to drive solutions and proactively create (in sufficient detail) the documentation required to support and describe technical solutions. The candidate will work with cloud architects to establish pipeline to Azure data stores using PySpark on Data Bricks. Experience in Healthcare claims / payment integrity is a plus.
• This is fulltime position. Contract is not allowed for this role.
• Candidate should be flexible to work in Hybrid model from any of our CGI office. No Remote work allowed.
• Candidate should be willing to work in Eastern time zone.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and deploy applications on Microsoft Azure Databricks platform.
• Understands data processing, preparation, mapping and data modeling methodologies.
• Data Analysis techniques to draw insights, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations.
• Participates in analysis, design, and ETL development as part of Agile / Scrum Develop Team.
• Designing and building interactive dashboards using visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView to present data in a user-friendly and visually appealing manner.
• Ensuring data accuracy and validating the results of data analysis.
• Participates and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Identifies and implement process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Creation of CI/CD pipelines.
• Responsible to build docker image and a containerized deployment.
• Lead offshore team.
• Take Ownership on Delivery of Projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 9+ years of Python, data migration and data prep on Azure, automating data pipelines is must for this role.
• Hands on Azure experience
• 3 + years of Pyspark/Databricks is must
• 5+ years of experience with writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures in MS SQL Server environment
• Must have 3+ year experience in ETL tools &development methodologies, error handling, & reprocessing.
• Experience working in Cloud Environment Azure strongly preferred.
• 2+ years in using dashboarding tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, or similar.
• Working collaboratively with other analysts, data scientists, and stakeholders to address business challenges.
• Strong analytical skills and familiarity with statistical concepts and data analysis techniques.
• Effective communication skills to present complex findings and insights to non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving abilities to identify business challenges and recommend data-driven solutions.
• Experience with Azure Hosted MS-SQL Server
• Must have experience with large volume of data.
• Experience with source control repositories such as GIT
Minimum Education Required: B.S Science or equivalent.
*CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $77,200 -$180,200.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
- Data Analysis
- Postgre SQL
- SQL Server