Data Analyst I
We are seeking a skilled Data Analyst to help Clayton answer tough questions with data. The mission for the Data Analytics team is to partner with the business units to provide tools for data-driven decisions through data visualization, ad-hoc analyses, and statistical modeling.
About The Team
Join a team of passionate Data Analysts who support Home Building Group and Corporate teams. We tackle exciting challenges for our internal partners, such as projecting pricing and demand, providing insights to improve our sales conversations, and pinpointing opportunities for continuous improvement.
•Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain analytic solutions leveraging centrally managed reporting tools such as Tableau and SSRS
•Support existing analytic solutions, including modernization/standardization, troubleshooting, and annual maintenance as needed
•Create visually appealing reports and dashboards that intuitively present information
•Leverage the data warehouse as basis of
ith star-schema implementations
•Meet with internal customers to develop project scope for analytic and research requests
•Work with end-users on self-service analytics including direct line support and training
•Assist with testing/reconciliation, code review, and documentation for supported platforms
•Keep up to date with evolving technologies and applications
· Proficient verbal and written communication
· Knowledge or experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred (T-SQL)
· Experience using Python for statistical or stochastic modeling preferred
· Experience with an enterprise visualization tool - Tableau and/or SSRS is highly preferred
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to think outside of the box
· Must work as part of the team while capable of completing individual assignments
· Practical understanding of business fundamentals including Accounting and Finance
· Self-motivated with the capability to meet deadlines on overlapping projects
· Sound ethical judgment and the ability to be trusted to work with sensitive information
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Business Analytics, or Statistics or equivalent formal training and work experience
Why Clayton Homes?
Founded in 1956, Clayton is a Berkshire Hathaway Companycommitted to opening doors to a better life and Building Happyness® through homeownership. Through its family of brands, Clayton builds, sells, finances, and insures traditional site-built homes and off-site built housing – including modular homes, manufactured homes, CrossMod™ homes, tiny homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. Corporate headquarters is located in the Knoxville, Tennessee area, specifically, Maryville, Tennessee. Clayton is the recipient of numerous industry awards including 2019 Builder of the Year and ranks as the #2 builder of homes in the U.S. by units sold. Our site-built division, Clayton Properties Group, is the 8th largest site builder in the U.S. We achieve our results through the strength of our people and have been recognized on the 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity and 2021 Forbes America’s Best EmployersLists. To learn more about Clayton Homes, got to: https://www.claytonhomes.com
· Competitive benefits including 401(k) with 100% company match of the first 4%; medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off days and holidays.
· Quarterly bonus program.
· Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
· Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces.
· Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being.
· Onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball, ping-pong, and disc golf course.
· Paid Time Off for Volunteer work.
Business Unit - B00023Technology