Intermediate IT Auditor
This team member (TM) will assist in the planning and participate in audits for information technology (IT) infrastructure, data flows/processes, and operating procedures in accordance with established standards for efficiency, accuracy, security and risk mitigation. This TM will have significant responsibility of corporate and business unit IT General Computing Controls. They may lead tech focused or integrated audits (business process with technology components) in collaboration with other audit team members.
- Conduct interviews, inspect documents, prepare workpapers, and compose audit reports;
- Provide IT support and expertise to Internal Audit in the evaluation of IT-based system controls (both automated and manual);
- Find improvement opportunities where automation and/or data analytic tools could help streamline procedures and analyze results;
- Coordinate business process audit testing with ITGC Testing to increase productivity;
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and membership with professional organizations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business (preferred)
- 2-4 years in an IT or IT audit role
- CISA (preferred)
- Proficient interviewing techniques; the ability to coordinate information gathering and dissemination; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data analysis skills (preferred), including Excel, SQL, and other data mining tools
Business Unit - B00015Shared Services