Bilingual Call Center Agent
Great Company. Great People. Great Career.
If you want to work for a company that invests in you and your community, check out our Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Agent position! As a Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Agent, you’ll learn how to multi-task, communicate effectively, and work with a team that is goal driven. This is a great way to learn our company and its many departments, while providing top-notch customer experience and earning extra bonus money! The Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Agent is only the first step on your career journey! With endless career paths you can work at a company you love and start a position that puts you on a career path for success. Take the first step – it’s just the beginning! Vanderbilt Mortgage. Where you start a job and gain a career!
You could be paid:
- Base plus bonus equates to $15-$18/hour
- Annual potential earnings - $35K - $38K
- Average annual income/hourly rate varies depending on education, experience and various bonuses
As a Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Agent and a Team Member at Vanderbilt Mortgage, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Paid time off days (PTO), paternal leave, and holidays
- Enjoy coming “home” to our brand new, state of the art Home Office
- Robust wellness programs, on-site workout facility, and restaurant
- Tuition Assistance for your first degree!
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement including Volunteer Paid Time Off (VTO)
- Collaborative and energetic work environment-teamwork
- Professional development and promotion opportunities-culture of mentoring
- Generous BONUSES!!!
Here’s what you can expect in the role as a Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Agent:
The Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Agent position exists to service non-delinquent active status loans and provide a world-class customer experience through phone calls and the Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. website.
- Attends two-week training class with completion of on-going training courses throughout career.
- Delivers a world-class customer experience by providing the highest level of customer service on every call.
- Handles various types of inbound customer service phone calls, including general questions, complaints, website navigation, payments, escrow, claims, PMI, and document requests while also maintaining focus on first call resolution.
- Documents all contacts, verifying customer contact information, reason for call, and resolution.
- Ensures all Call Center SLAs are met and maintained each month.
- Assists new hires during training and orientation.
- Promotes teamwork and overall call center success and works to achieve goals given every month.
- Promotes company image through professional service and actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to qualify:
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent required, college a plus.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred, but not required.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at minimum 25 wpm.
- Must be passionate about providing a world-class customer experience.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone, communication, follow-up, and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish a plus.
But also, remember you:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- 75% communication methods completed over the phone. Must be able to exchange accurate information at all times.
- Ability to identify and assess account status and determine appropriate process.
- Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed window office environment.
Here are some more reasons to choose Vanderbilt Mortgage!
- Full-time team members have the flexibility to create their own health, dental, and vision benefits package. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. provides competitive 401K programs, including investment options and company matching for full and part time employees after one year to help our team members achieve their financial goals. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, and more.
- Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. is a subsidiary of Clayton, recognized by Forbes as one of the America’s Best Employers, America’s Best Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- As part of Vanderbilt Mortgage’s commitment to Opening Doors to a Better Life, VMF is now providing paid time for Team Members to volunteer to causes that are meaningful to them through the Clayton Impact program.
- At VMF, we encourage holistic wellness with physical, nutritional, social, financial, spiritual, and occupational programs available online or in-person for team members.
- Our newly renovated Home Office campus offers an onsite restaurant, onsite fitness facility with full gym, in-person and virtual workout classes, yoga/barre studio, volleyball, and basketball courts, walking paths, and a disc golf course.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Vanderbilt Mortgage. Where you start a job and gain a career!
Business Unit -Vanderbilt Mortgage