Bilingual Insurance Service Agent
Title: Insurance Services Agent
Job Status: Full Time/Hourly
Reports to: Services Agent Team Leader
Amount of Travel Required: None
Campus Workstyle: Campus Flex
The Insurance Services Agent position exists to provide excellent customer service on inbound and outbound calls regarding HomeFirst accounts, products, services, and insurance policy sales.
- Develops thorough knowledge of HomeFirst products and services including insurance policies and tracking services.
- Facilitates and follows-up for the fulfillment of customer requests and the resolution of insurance customer service problems.
- Reviews and researches customer account and policy information.
- Measures results in key job areas and performance evaluations.
- Cross trains with other insurance department positions for back up and support.
- Documents all information accurately.
- Pro-actively gathers required information from customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college or insurance training would be helpful.
- Must have or be able to obtain TN Property & Casualty Insurance License within 90 days of employment.
- Must possess ability to relate to customers over the phone in a positive, helpful and winning manner on a regular basis.
- Good communication and listening skills along with the ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to complete assigned work efficiently.
- Willing to learn, hard-working, determined, and assertive.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Ability to identify and assess account status and determine appropriate process
- Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed window office environment
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Paid time off days (PTO), paternal leave, and holidays
- Enjoy coming “home” to our brand new, state-of-the-art Home Office
- Robust wellness programs, on-site workout facility, and restaurant
- Tuition Assistance for your first degree!
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement including Volunteer Paid Time Off (VTO)
- Collaborative and energetic work environment
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
- Generous BONUSES!!!
Business Unit -Homefirst Agency