Senior Oracle Cloud SCM Functional Analyst (Remote)
Senior Oracle Cloud Functional Analyst - SCM
High Level Position Description:
The Functional Analyst role serves as a technical expert in Oracle, driving enhancements, support, and delivery of new features for the Clayton Technology Team. This position demands a strong background and knowledge in the configuration and impacts of changing, adding, or removing configurations in Oracle. The Functional Analyst will coordinate and interact with internal Tech development and shared services teams, vendors, portfolio teams, and architecture teams to ensure requirements are understood and capable of being implemented. This is a technical role requiring strong analytical skills and a willingness to conduct thorough what-if analysis and testing.
- As a Functional Analyst you will support, develop, and maintain our Oracle platform to ensure capabilities are delivered through optimal system configurations, settings, and controls.
- Partner with Product Owner on product vision, requirements definition (functional and non-functional), and capability analysis to ensure the product features support the needed business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise while developing and maintaining functional system configurations, documentation, and processes.
- Provide data content, modeling and mapping expertise for Oracle.
- Perform research and evaluate all functions to develop efficient processes and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Complete both hands-on configuration of the platform as well as management of internal and potentially outsourced configuration resources.
- Engage in functional and technical discussions and communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, moving between providing functional/technical design details and sharing how a configuration, setting, or enhancement would enhance business processes, particularly from a user perspective.
- Work alongside Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists to maintain all documentation for change control management and prepare records for software development cycle and prepare solutions for all enhancements.
- Assist business stakeholders with testing of system changes and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Skilled in data gathering and analysis with the objective of providing solution recommendations and validation from a data and information flow perspective.
- Level 2 and 3: Serve as a mentor to other team members.
- Experience supporting, configuring, and implementing Oracle Supply Chain Management modules.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, end users across a variety of business units, Technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Ability to provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques including the ability to find root cause and corrective action for given problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Three or more years’ experience as a systems or functional analyst.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Background in performing analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes preferred but not required.
- Intermediate to strong skillset with PL/SQL (Programming Language/Structured Query Language) or other programming languages
- Intermediate experience with Oracle SCM Modules: Order Management, Inventory Management, Cost Management, Manufacturing or Planning.
Why Clayton Homes?
Founded in 1956, Clayton is a Berkshire Hathaway Company committed to opening doors to a better life and Building Happyness® through homeownership. Through its family of brands, Clayton builds, sells, finances, and insures traditional site-built homes and off-site built housing – including modular homes, manufactured homes, CrossMod™ homes, tiny homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. Corporate headquarters is in the Knoxville, Tennessee area, specifically, Maryville, Tennessee. Clayton is the recipient of numerous industry awards including 2019 Builder of the Year and ranks as the #2 builder of homes in the U.S. by units sold. Our site-built division, Clayton Properties Group, is the 8th largest site builder in the U.S. We achieve our results through the strength of our people and have been recognized on the 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity and 2021 Forbes America’s Best Employers Lists. To learn more about Clayton Homes, got to: https://www.claytonhomes.com
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) with 100% company match of the first 4%; medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off days and holidays.
- Quarterly bonus program.
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces.
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being.
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball, ping-pong, and disc golf course.
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer work.
Clayton is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clayton is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Business Unit - B00023Technology