Home Inspection Representative
Title: Home Inspection Representative (Non – LO – No Consumer Contact)
Reports to: Home Inspection and Recovery Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time/Hourly
Amount of Travel Required: None
Salary Level: 6
Department: Default Servicing
Campus Workstyle: Office Optimal
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and currently services over 150,000 loans. Our strength as an organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Furthermore, we're financially strong, with a reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. We’re professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success, you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work/life balance.
The Home Inspection Representative position exists to maintain the information gathered from inspections on existing customers.
- Handles large volumes of emails and paperwork with high degree of accuracy on existing customers.
- Reviews invoices and submits for payment and/or review and process expense reports.
- Reviews, approves, and processes field chases for accuracy.
- Runs queries daily and weekly.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers.
- Corresponds with inside and outside team members, supervisors, and contractors.
- Handles large volumes of email assigned with a high sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Cross-trains on all job duties within the department for potential future responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Working efficiently in computer software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have a clear understanding of collection and repossession procedures.
- Great attention to detail with accuracy.
- Willingness and ability to complete assigned work efficiently.
- Effective analytical problem-solving skills including critical and creative thinking.
- Willing to learn, hard-working, determined, and assertive.
- Self-motivating with good time management and communication skills as well as being a team player.
- Good judgement and discretion with sensitive information.
- Punctual with an excellent attendance record.
- Working knowledge of the AS400 system a plus.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a telephone, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- 90% communication methods completed over the phone.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information at all times.
- Ability to identify and assess account status and determine appropriate process.
- Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed window office environment.
- Unique Work from Anywhere Time Bank! To provide flexibility to our full-time in office roles, team members are allotted 18 Work from Anywhere days in their first year. This time bank increases with tenure, ask us for more details!
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Competitive benefits including 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Paid time off days (PTO), maternity/paternity leave, and holidays
- Community involvement including Volunteer Paid Time Off (VTO)
- Tuition Assistance for your first degree
- Enjoy coming “home” to our brand new, state-of-the-art Home Office equipped with onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball courts, ping-pong, disc golf course, and onsite restaurant
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being
- Collaborative and energetic work environment
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
- Competitive bonus programs
Business Unit -Vanderbilt Mortgage