SalesForce Quality Assurance and Test Lead (Remote Eligible)
Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst Lead (Leadership role)
(Campus Flex or Remote)
The Quality Assurance Lead will collaborate with leadership and scrum/project teams to support and improve the development of quality best practices as they relate to the organizational objectives within their respective business unit. This individual will own the overall QA, practices for their business unit and ensure processes and best practices are documented and followed.
This role will work closely with their direct reports and alongside development, and portfolio teams to help understand risk, value, efficiency, and quality of the project to report back to leadership and stakeholders. Close collaboration and mentorship of team members will be required to provide support and leadership to direct reports.
Efforts may include the ability to create, organize and execute a test strategy for any given application or large project, including integration, UNIT, migration, regression, smoke testing and proper documentation sign off occurs across business units. Trouble shooting and detailed risk analysis may also be required to accurately relay concerns and information to all involved parties in a clear concise manner.
The ideal candidate cultivates a team atmosphere that is collaborative and promotes business impact. This role requires someone who can lead and coach by example, has a strong technical background and understanding of the business needs and has a willingness to solve complex; as well as simple challenges with equal energy and excitement to provide the highest level of quality in every delivery.
About The Team
The Vantage Team operates at the nexus of Clayton Homes’ core business; serving its Home Building Group, Retail and Financing business units. The Vantage team configures, customizes and integrates Salesforce to enable Clayton Homes’ business units to accelerate growth.
- Displays servant leadership to manage and provide technical guidance to team members, challenging them to meet their potential and create solutions that align with our architectural guidelines and project goals.
- Proven ability to provide side by side accountable selfless leadership and coaching to a team
- Conducts working reviews and provides constructive feedback to facilitate individual growth of team members
- Experience assisting in defining and maturing QA practice, tools, and testing techniques within a team
- Strives to ensure on time high quality delivery of sprint goals
- Accountable for quality of code, testing best practices and designs
- Experience in multiple forms for testing including, but not limited to: Unit testing, performance testing, integration testing, manual testing, automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Experience in developing, supporting, and maintaining test strategies and test plans for UAT, End to End testing, and Regression Testing.
- Understands the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance structure within an Agile SDLC and has working knowledge of best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, trouble shooting and project management skills.
- Ability to complete all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining flexible to competing demands and adjust priorities.
- Ability to manage one or more simultaneous projects.
- Direct experience leading manual and automation testing efforts on cross-functional development teams creating custom applications and multi system integrations
- Ability to use test taxonomies to maximize test effort/efficacy
- An understanding of test data strategies and the ability to apply those strategies to different systems & technical architectures.
- Proven track record of creating high quality solutions with on time delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Humble, hungry, and smart self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints and changing priorities
- Strong experience and background using Agile methodologies
- Seek to find inefficiencies in the team’s process and take ownership of remediation plans
- General project management practices
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
Why Clayton Homes?
Founded in 1956, Clayton is a Berkshire Hathaway Company committed to opening doors to a better life and Building Happyness® through homeownership. Through its family of brands, Clayton builds, sells, finances, and insures traditional site-built homes and off-site built housing – including modular homes, manufactured homes, CrossMod™ homes, tiny homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. Corporate headquarters is in the Knoxville, Tennessee area, specifically, Maryville, Tennessee. Clayton is the recipient of numerous industry awards including 2019 Builder of the Year and ranks as the #2 builder of homes in the U.S. by units sold. Our site-built division, Clayton Properties Group, is the 8th largest site builder in the U.S. We achieve our results through the strength of our people and have been recognized on the 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity and 2021 Forbes America’s Best Employers Lists. To learn more about Clayton Homes, got to: https://www.claytonhomes.com
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) with 100% company match of the first 4%; medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off days and holidays.
- Quarterly bonus program.
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces.
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being.
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball, ping-pong, and disc golf course.
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer work.
Business Unit - B00023Technology