Senior Loan Origination System Administrator
Loan System Functional Analyst III - VMF Originations
The Functional Analyst role serves as a technical expert on the Mortgage Cadence Loan Originations platform driving enhancements, support, and delivery of new features for the VMF Originations Technology Team. This position demands a strong background and knowledge in the configuration and impacts of changing, adding, or removing configurations on the Mortgage Cadence platform. The Functional Analyst will coordinate and interact with internal Tech development and shared services teams, vendors, portfolio teams, and architecture teams to ensure requirements are understood and capable of being implemented. This is a technical role requiring strong analytical skills and a willingness to conduct thorough what-if analysis and testing. This position will also be responsible for coordinating data validations on integrations and data conversions.
About The Team
The VMF Originations Technology team is embarking on an exciting modernization journey of implementing Mortgage Cadence as our Loan Originations system to replace a fully custom legacy solution. This new solution will help our business grow at scale as we increase our market share in the mortgage industry while improving customer and team member experience. In this role, you will work closely with our VMF Originations Technology team, implementation partner, and business stakeholders as we build the best solution for our future.
- As a Functional Analyst you will support, develop, and maintain our LOS platform to ensure capabilities are delivered through optimal system configurations, settings, and controls.
- Partner with Product Owner on product vision, requirements definition (functional and non-functional), and capability analysis to ensure the product features support the needed business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise while developing and maintaining functional system configurations, documentation, and processes.
- Provide data content, modeling, and mapping expertise.
- Perform research and evaluate all functions to develop efficient processes and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Complete both hands-on configuration of the platform as well as management of internal and potentially outsourced configuration resources.
- Engage in functional and technical discussions and communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, moving between providing functional/technical design details and sharing how a configuration, setting, or enhancement would enhance business processes, particularly from a user perspective.
- Work alongside Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists to maintain all documentation for change control management and prepare records for software development cycle and prepare solutions for all enhancements.
- Assist business stakeholders with testing of system changes and analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Skilled in data gathering and analysis with the objective of providing solution recommendations and validation from a data and information flow perspective.
- Experience supporting, configuring, and implementing the Mortgage Cadence platform or similar Loan Originations system.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, end users across a variety of business unites, Technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Ability to provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques including the ability to find root cause and corrective action for given problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Intermediate in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Familiar with migration of configurations and other applicable objects from one environment to another
- Experience managing and reviewing vendor supplied patching and new or updated features.
- Understanding of the mortgage or financial services industries
- At least 3 years of experience with Administration tools for Mortgage Cadence or similar Loan Originations systems.
- Experience with Mortgage Cadence’s (or similar Loan Originations system’s) vendor support and implementation support
- Background in performing analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing, software, and data environment refreshes preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience with PL/SQL (Programming Language/Structured Query Language) or other programming languages.
Why Clayton Homes?
Founded in 1956, Clayton is a Berkshire Hathaway Company committed to opening doors to a better life and Building Happyness® through homeownership. Through its family of brands, Clayton builds, sells, finances, and insures traditional site-built homes and off-site built housing – including modular homes, manufactured homes, CrossMod™ homes, tiny homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. Corporate headquarters is located in the Knoxville, Tennessee area, specifically, Maryville, Tennessee. Clayton is the recipient of numerous industry awards including 2019 Builder of the Year and ranks as the #2 builder of homes in the U.S. by units sold. Our site-built division, Clayton Properties Group, is the 8th largest site builder in the U.S. We achieve our results through the strength of our people and have been recognized on the 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity and 2021 Forbes America’s Best Employers Lists. To learn more about Clayton Homes, got to: https://www.claytonhomes.com
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) with 100% company match of the first 4%; medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off days and holidays.
- Quarterly bonus program.
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces.
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being.
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball, ping-pong, and disc golf course.
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer work.
Business Unit - B00023Technology