Executive Assistant Project Coordinator I
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Administrative Assistant provides support in a variety of functions to Clayton HBG’s senior leadership and procurement teams.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collects, reviews, and analyzes complex and / or confidential data to support executive business functions
- Manage and maintain calendars, responding to and creating meeting requests that may require frequent re-prioritization
- Coordinate travel, primarily domestic, creating and managing itineraries as needed
- Arrange and schedule internal and external meetings, including lodging and meeting accommodations as needed for groups ranging in size
- Assist the Events team in the scheduling, preparation, and execution of various events, such as manager conferences, as needed
- Handle correspondence with both internal and external sources, respond to inquiries as needed.
- Process vendor application requests and onboarding.
- Corporate credit card reconciliation.
- Process capital appropriations requests in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintain electronic information, as needed.
- Collect, review, and analyze data and prepare reports, charts, and other presentation materials.
- Prepare and distribute reports on a consistent basis.
- Answer internal and external calls and inquiries, and route to appropriate person or department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Strong work tenure
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and adherence to timelines
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Advanced skill in using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Advanced skill particularly in developing Excel Reports
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to learn new software such as Doodle polls and Director’s Desk board portal.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Must be able to consistently operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as telephone, calculator, copy machine, computer printer, etc.
- Must be able to communicate with others via phone, email, and in person. Must be able to exchange accurate information with others.
- Constantly works in an indoor, temperature-controlled, sealed-window office environment.
- Work primarily involves sitting / standing.
- As Needed
Business Unit - B00018Clayton Manufacturing