Document Imaging Clerk
Title: Document Imaging Clerk (Non- LO – No Consumer Contact)
Job Status: Full Time/Hourly
Reports to: Document Imaging and Validation Team-Lead
Department: Document Services
Amount of Travel Required: None
Campus Workstyle: Office Optimal Salary Level: 5
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and currently services over 150,000 loans. Our strength as an organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Furthermore, we're financially strong, with a reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. We're professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success, you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work/life balance.
The Document Imaging Clerk position exists to prepare and scan customer files along with internal customer documents into IBM’s Kofax Validation and OnBase modules.
- Prepares documents to be scanned & scans incoming files.
- Keeps a detailed list of the files processed.
- Proofs all documents to ensure legibility in the validation module.
- Maintains daily maintenance and cleaning of a Kodak scanner.
- Provides support for our internal customers as needed.
- Assists leadership and programmers with process improvements for the department.
- Assists with importing, auditing, filing, and sorting of documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, some college preferred.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at minimum 25 wpm.
- Intermediate ability in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with a great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs. with assistance.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office devices, such as a telephone and multi-functional copy machine with scan, fax and print capabilities.
- Constantly utilize communication methods and tools including phone, email, and other applications such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams to interact with team members, internal customers and leaders.
- Ability to identify and assess account status and determine appropriate process.
- Constantly works in an indoor temperature controlled, sealed window office environment.
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Competitive benefits including 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Paid time off days (PTO), maternity/paternity leave, and holidays
- Community involvement including Volunteer Paid Time Off (VTO)
- Tuition Assistance for your first degree
- Enjoy coming “home” to our brand new, state-of-the-art Home Office equipped with onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball courts, ping-pong, disc golf course, and onsite restaurant
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being
- Collaborative and energetic work environment
- Professional development and promotion opportunities
- Competitive bonus programs
Business Unit -Vanderbilt Mortgage