Production Team Member
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Reading work orders and cutting, punching or assembling various materials to specification.
- Cross-training in production duties.
- Maintaining steady flow of production by working in tandem with various team members.
- Working with the Production Manager and Team Leader to ensure manufacturing and quality performance standards are maintained.
- Completing and mastering the job with the highest level of safety and accuracy.
- Listening and applying feedback from management to produce quality products.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- Experience in a production role or a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Possess the ability and desire to cross-train into other job functions, if needed.
- Displays positive attitude and confidence.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Accepts and implements coaching and advice from leaders and management.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measurer.
- Able to function in a fast paced environment.
- Able to push, pull, bend, and lift at least 25lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Other Physical duties, as needed.
Business Unit - B00018Clayton Supply