Retail Closing Specialist
Retail Closing Specialist
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. The Retail Closing Specialist role requires exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and manage multiple high priority requests. The position will coordinate with Retail Home Centers to audit and approve required documents for cash sales and land purchases/closings. The Retail Closing Specialist works with internal and external groups, throughout the process to ensure timely and accurate completion without loan officer activity. The role will assist Regional and Home Center Management with any activity regarding all forms of cash sales. Retail is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that requires team members to be flexible in nature.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail and Thoroughness
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to think creatively to overcome obstacles
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to research and make informed decisions when issues arise
- Previous experience in AS400, Helix and Deal Tracker a plus, not required
- Previous experience is land loans is a plus. Not required
- Willingness to submit to a Background Check and pre-employment Drug Screen
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Full-time team members have the flexibility to create their own health, dental, and vision benefits package. Clayton provides competitive 401K programs, including investment options and company matching for full and part time employees after one year to help our team members achieve their financial goals. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, and more.
- As part of Clayton’s commitment to Opening Doors to a Better Life, Clayton is now providing paid time for Team Members to volunteer to causes that are meaningful to them through the Clayton Impact program.
- Clayton is proud to have earned spots on the following Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Best Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- At Clayton, we encourage holistic wellness with physical, nutritional, social, financial, spiritual and occupational programs available online or in-person for team members.
- Clayton’s Home Office campus offers an onsite restaurant, onsite fitness facility with full gym, in-person and virtual workout classes, yoga / barre studio, volleyball and basketball courts, walking paths, and a disc golf course.
Clayton is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clayton is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
Business Unit - B00009Clayton Retail