Retail Titling Clerk
Maryville, TN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company – an integrity-based organization offering unlimited career growth.
- Full-time team members have the flexibility to create their own health, dental, and vision benefits package. Clayton provides competitive 401K programs including investment options and company matching for full and part time employees after one year to help our team members achieve their financial goals. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, Employee Assistance Programs, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
- As part of Clayton’s commitment to Opening Doors to a Better Life, Clayton is now providing paid time for Team Members to volunteer to causes that are meaningful to them through the Clayton Impact program.
- At Clayton, we encourage holistic wellness with physical, nutritional, social, financial, spiritual and occupational programs.
- Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment.
Clayton is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clayton is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Business Unit - B00009Clayton Retail