Desktop Support Intern
IT Support Internship
As an IT Support Intern, you will be a part of our Desktop Support Team and would be able to sit at our in-office Techbar and learn how to image computers. They will also be able to learn several key fundamentals in regards to project management through the Campus Build project.
You would understand how we support an enterprise from the hardware/software issues users face on a daily basis, and also how to plan and innovate going forward with Campus Build.
- Follow documented policies, standards, processes, and procedures necessary to accomplish the functions of the position.
- Ability to navigate knowledge base articles in order to fix the issue at hand
- Troubleshoot escalated tickets from the Service Desk regarding software and hardware issues.
- Troubleshoot tickets regarding printers, computers and other peripherals.
- Assist the Clayton users with software and/or hardware upgrades.
- Work with the networking engineers to diagnose connection issues.
- Stay up to date on new developments in computer technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service to the Clayton users while offering effective technology solutions.
Business Unit - B00023Technology