Document Services Intern
Maryville, TN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Here are some more reasons to choose Vanderbilt Mortgage!
• A Berkshire Hathaway Company – an integrity-based organization offering unlimited career growth
• Full-time team members have the flexibility to create their own health, dental, and vision benefits package. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. provides competitive 401(k) programs, including investment options and company matching for full and part time employees after one year to help our team members achieve their financial goals. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, and more.
• Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. is a subsidiary of Clayton of which is proud to have earned spots on the following Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Best Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
• As part of Vanderbilt Mortgage’s commitment to Opening Doors to a Better Life, VMF is now providing paid time for Team Members to volunteer to causes that are meaningful to them through the Clayton Impact program.
• At VMF, we encourage holistic wellness with physical, nutritional, social, financial, spiritual, and occupational programs available online or in-person for team members.
• Our newly renovated Home Office campus offers an onsite restaurant, onsite fitness facility with full gym, in-person and virtual workout classes, yoga/barre studio, volleyball, and basketball courts, walking paths, and a disc golf course.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Vanderbilt Mortgage. Where you start a job and gain a career!
Business Unit -Vanderbilt Mortgage