Benefits Program Specialist
The Benefits Program Specialist will support the Benefit Team’s mission of providing a comprehensive benefit program that improves the health and wellbeing of our Team Members and their families. This position will coordinate, plan, and execute complex benefit campaigns that encourage and inspire Team Members to prioritize their health and wellbeing by utilizing available benefit offerings. This role will organize and execute on-site benefit related services at various locations and will focus heavily on communication and marketing for new and ongoing benefit offerings each year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Benefits SR Strategist to develop goals and initiatives for benefit related programs to ensure engagement and education for Team Members
- Assists with the planning, coordination, and execution of defined benefit initiatives
- Collaborate with leaders and each division to assess needs and communicate programs
- Develop and assist in leading training around campaigns and programs
- Monitor performance and obtain feedback regularly for each program
- Create monthly engagement dashboard for each business unit
- Create annual benefit program summary dashboard to showcase program engagement and success
- Plan, schedule, and communicate onsite health opportunities for home office and field locations (Ex. flu shots, mobile mammograms, onsite clinics, etc.)
- Onsite travel to facilities, manager meetings, zone meetings, etc. (up to 50 – 75% travel)
- Plans and leads on-site benefit trainings and events at home office
- Develop a marketing and communication strategy that supports the benefit mission
- Create ideas and organizes a calendar for ongoing benefit related communication efforts
- Coordinate needed marketing materials for company offered benefit offerings with third party vendor that is relative to each business unit
- Execute Team Member testimonials to promote program success and drive engagement
- Create engaging benefits content for company-wide communications (ex. Weekly Wrap/Dreambuilder/Retail Hotline/Workday)
- Work with outside vendors to develop marketing materials including ordering and shipping materials, supplies, and incentives
- Assist benefits team with annual benefits enrollment
- Collaborate with Wellbeing team, Communications, Boundless and other internal teams to support elevating Clayton’s Team Member experience (Teamshare, farmers market, mental health awareness)
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, communication, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years in corporate wellness/benefit communications or a related field.
- 1-3 years experience in delivery and coordination of corporate-based benefit or wellness programs, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Marketing, communication, and facilitation experience strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication, leadership, customer service, and motivational skills.
- Demonstrated skill in program development, change management, implementation, and promotion.
- Experience facilitating seminars, workshops, classes in-person and virtually.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Works with high levels of positivity, enthusiasm, organization, initiative, and creativity.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint at a minimum
- Sharepoint/Staffbase/Canva experience highly desired.
Business Unit - B00015Shared Services