ECM Functional Analyst II
The Functional Analyst role serves as a technical expert on the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Team, driving enhancements, support, and delivery of new features for the Clayton Technology Team. This position demands a strong background and knowledge in the configuration and impacts of changing, adding, or removing configurations within OnBase by Hyland and other complex systems. The Functional Analyst will coordinate and interact with internal Tech development and shared services teams, vendors, portfolio teams, and architecture teams to ensure requirements are understood and capable of being implemented. This is a technical role requiring strong analytical skills and a willingness to conduct thorough what-if analysis and testing. This position will also be responsible for coordinating data validations on integrations and data conversions.
About The Team
Corporate and Enterprise Services (CES) is a fun and diverse team that supports a variety of mission critical platforms that span and connect the entire Clayton organization. We partner with and are solution providers for business stakeholders such as Legal, Accounting, HR, Loan Originations and Servicing, Communications, Internal Audit and more. We value our team members, heavily invest in their work-life balance and skillset development and find creative ways to celebrate our wins as a group. We support multiple different tech stacks from SaaS platforms (Workday, OnBase, etc.) to custom development both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Assist in the implementation of new capabilities within the ECM platforms, OnBase by Hyland and Kofax (Tungsten Automation), across multiple business units by mapping out process changes, defining requirements and scope, and working with business leaders, stakeholders, technology groups, and end users.
- Work effectively with business leaders, technology groups, and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Assist the Product Owner in the development/maintenance of project plans and project backlogs to ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood.
- Review business processes and make recommendations/implement changes to improve and support business activities.
- Ensure process documentation and system configuration rules remain current.
- Proactively champion change to business stakeholders and technology teams.
- System administration of OnBase by Hyland and Kofax (Tungsten Automation).
- Perform on-call support on a rotating basis with other members of the team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Self-starter that can work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including intermediate/advanced in Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with PL/SQL (Programming Language/Structured Query Language) or other programming languages.
- Two to three years of experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Owner, or System Administrator.
- Experience implementing, administering, or configuring OnBase by Hyland cloud platform is a plus.
- Experience implementing, administering, or configuring Kofax (Tungsten Automation) is a plus.
- Experience working with intelligent capture technologies is a plus.
- Proven ability to introduce new technology features and functionality to user groups, including producing training materials and facilitation training sessions.
- Understanding of Organizational Change Management (OCM) concepts and methodology.
- Understanding of process automation and workflow concepts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Experience with PowerShell
- Familiar with the concept of an API and how they are used
Why Clayton Homes?
Founded in 1956, Clayton is a Berkshire Hathaway Company committed to opening doors to a better life and Building Happyness® through homeownership. Through its family of brands, Clayton builds, sells, finances, and ensures traditional site-built homes and off-site built housing – including modular homes, manufactured homes, CrossMod™ homes, tiny homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. Corporate headquarters is located in the Knoxville, Tennessee area, specifically, Maryville, Tennessee. Clayton is the recipient of numerous industry awards including 2019 Builder of the Year and ranks as the #2 builder of homes in the U.S. by units sold. Our site-built division, Clayton Properties Group, is the 8th largest site builder in the U.S. We achieve our results through the strength of our people and have been recognized on the 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity and 2021 Forbes America’s Best Employers Lists. To learn more about Clayton Homes, got to: https://www.claytonhomes.com
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) with 100% company match of the first 4%; medical, dental and vision plans; paid time off days and holidays.
- Quarterly bonus program.
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces.
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical, and financial well-being.
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball, ping-pong, and disc golf course.
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer work.
Business Unit - B00023Technology