Talent Acquisition Manager
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
Implement and manage HBG’s recruiting programs, policies, & procedures to recruit & attract ideal candidates for open positions. Identify preferred methods of recruitment based on position and targeted talent. Develop and lead initiatives for talent pipeline development (all levels). Serves as a resource to HRBP’s & field TMX/HR Managers. Lead communication initiatives for recruitment, in partnership with Marketing/ Communications. Identify & maintain relationships with schools, advertisement, and recruitment agencies. May be responsible for the recruitment process for senior level, executive or specialized positions.
- Develop and maintain recruiting policies, procedures & metrics for HBG Home Office and Field recruitment activities.
- Establish and deploy programs and initiatives, in partnership with HRBPs & field TMX Managers to strengthen recruitment efforts including development of employment brand, etc.
- Participate, develop and implement Boundless/ DEIB recruitment initiatives.
- Further the adoption of Workday recruitment and onboarding workstreams.
- Establish and deploy field toolkits, guides to enhance recruitment process and initiatives.
- Lead talent pipeline expansion and growth initiatives (Campus recruitment, improved mid-career recruitment, etc).
- Ensures programs and practices are compliant and align with the Clayton culture, key business objectives.
- BA/BS degree in a related field and a 8+ years of experience
- Experience in Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, and overall HR leadership functions.
- Leading and developing team members.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Ability to collaborate with all functions across the business.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Process-oriented; demonstrated experience in process creation, execution, and optimization.
- Effective communication and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effective guide and implement programs, policies, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and work with team members, driving projects through to completion.
- Enjoys creating structure and process; demonstration of follow-through
- Understanding of manufacturing environment
- Experience with advanced ATS & HCM (Workday a plus)
Business Unit - B00018Clayton Manufacturing